The tennis courts are open!
The River Walk board, in response to feedback from residents, voted today to reopen the tennis courts. This is made possible in part by the updated social distancing guidelines communicated by Governor McMasters on April 16th. The tennis courts are open to River Walk Residents who adhere to the following guidelines:
- PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK – THE TENNIS AREA IS NOT CLEANED/SANITIZED
- No Clinics or group lessons. Private lessons only.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES:
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from other players who are not occupants of the same residence
- Each player must use their own three balls while serving unless playing with occupants of the same residence
- No handling of other player’s tennis balls unless they belong to occupants of the same residence
- No gathering or socializing at the tennis courts or parking lot after you play.
- No more than 4 people per court at a time
- Avoid all unnecessary contact with commons areas of the courts such as nets and benches
- Anyone not following the rules above may be asked to leave the courts
If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please contact your River Walk Tennis Committee at email@example.com