Residents who have previously created a login can reset their password. If you know your username or the email account in your profile, you can use the “lost password” feature of the River Walk website. If you do not know your username or the email account on your profile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you with obtaining your login.
- Go to the River Walk Login page by clicking Login in the main menu above
2. Click on the “Lost your password?” link
3. You will be taken to a page to enter some details. Enter your username or the email address on file for your account.
4. Wait happily as your password reset link is emailed to you.
5. Once you receive your email, click the “reset your password” link. You will be taken to a form to enter your new password.
6. After changing your password you can go back to the login form to sign in to your account.